MGT (Multi Gas Detector)
Multi Gas Detector
The MGT is a united gas detector measuring four(4) major gases, which cause most of the industrial accidents, to protect workers from the disasters caused by the Oxygen deficiency, Toxic gas poisoning and gas explosion. It measures continuously four(4) gases(O2, CO, H2S and Combustible Gas(CH4) and displays their concentrations and raises an alarm(visual, vibrating, and audible) when the risk occurs. It features the dual sensor of CO and H2S.
• Small size & Light weight
• Rechargeable battery
• 30EA of Bump tests/ Events/ Cal.
• Simultaneously detect 4 different gases
• 25 hours use by one charge for 4-6 hours (P-type)
• 60 days use by one charge for 4-6 hours (N-type)
• Configuration via exclusive IR Link
• Easy check & calibration via Docking Station
• Intrinsic Safety
MGT Docking Station
IR-Link Communication with USB Cable
SP-Pump101 - Automatic Sampling Pump
Vehicle power adaptor
7-Channel Multi adaptor
Automatic functional Calibration and Bump test up to 4 units. For use with MGT.
User can change alarm set points and upload firmware updates and download event logs and perform calibration.
Simply checking if there is gas leakage when measure the gas underground manhole.
Charge your detector easily anywhere you go with the vehicle power adaptor
Multi Cradle Charger
Need help? SENKO representative will contact you shortly.