SI-H100 (SI-H100 with Pyrolyzer - Option)
Sampling Type Fixed Gas Detector
SI-H100 measures sample gas by sensor cartridge in the case upon suction remotely on a real time basis constantly. The monitor points up to 100 feet (30meters) away and shows alarm of dangerous concentration, fault situation, and so on, upon attaching on the wall. SI-H100 assists to prevent or control a variety of gas related accidents including toxic, flammable gases in a plant providing reliable sensor technology.
Pyrolyzer option can be installed underneath the standard SI-H100. for detection and measurement through thermal decomposition in case of substances that do not have a gas sensor that can be generally detected, such as NF3.
• Simple to install, easy to use the product.
• Extractive pump system which has 2years life time (Sampling up to 30M).
• Smart sensor cartridge with on board.
• Large bright graphic LCD based on Intuitive icon with various expressions.
• 3 built in relays for Alarm 1st , 2nd and Fault.
• Ethernet (PoE) communication.
• Optional Pyrolyzer module.
• 4-20mA analog output with event reporting and fault.
• Modbus/TCP Ethernet can be easily connected to all control and alarm systems ports.
• Update the latest version of firmware available via the web.
• RS-485, TCP Ethernet to connect alarm system and communication.
• Detects gas which is parts-per-billion(ppb) levels.
Need help? SENKO representative will contact you shortly.