Smoking cessation programs by healthcare professionals.
BMC-2000 can be used in smoking cessation programs by healthcare professionals. And it also can be used as a noninvasive method to get %COHb in the patient’s blood and to screen CO poisoned patients by medical man. The small size and light weight make the BMC-2000 ideal for hand held use. It is mainly used in smoking cessation clinics; it is used for instructional purposes to check on the client’s progress and compliance.
• Non-Invasive method to know how much carbon monoxide(CO) poisoned
• Indirect and simple instrument to measure carboxyhemoglobin (COHb) in blood
• Easy to discriminate smoker
• Easy to recognize the degree of CO poisoning (smoking habit)
• Two languages (English, Korean) are provided
• CE certificate of European medical equipment
• Concentration of CO in breath and percentage of COHb in blood are displayed simultaneously
• Adult / Pregnant / Young mode are provided
• Manage analysis data through software
10pcs per 1box
200 pcs per 1 box
Need help? SENKO representative will contact you shortly.